Toothbrush hot rod!

tonksy

I got a new toothbrush! And I loves it! I have this thing for toothbrushes.
I had been seeing these commercials for this bi-headed toothbrush with these funky bristles and I wanted to try it next time I ditch my toothbrush (I replace mine quite frequently). Anyway, I saw the price and was skeptical but I decided WTF. I picked up only one for me (I use 2 brushes- one for the sink and one for the shower. I brush my teeth in the shower) and I got one for Rob.
I got home and used it and was pleased. Later that night when Rob was brushing, he pushed this little button and the whole thing starts to vibrate! (Hence the name pulsar which I thought was just a dumb moniker to attract men -Edge, Right guard extreme, Axe, pulsar - whatever).
So I rebrush and I am in love. It cleans great, I wish they made them for kids. The other kids electric brushes either cost too much, do all of the work so they don't learn good brushing habits or are all cumbersome. Anyway, if you are looking for a good brush, HERE is a good link.

I'll stick with my oral b electric toothbrush thank-you-very-much. Nothing gets those molars cleaner than electric.

Back