Totalization

I sure as hell Hope this doesn't pass.
I don't even like the agreement for legals with respect to foreign countries.*piss3*

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/totalization.htm

Looks like an agreement to send the payments from foreign workers (documented) to their home countries Social Security if the company in question has manufacturing in both areas. The headline says illegals, but the meat says otherwise...

The United States currently has totalization agreements with 20 countries, including Canada, Chile, South Korea, Australia and most of Western Europe.

Those floodgates have already been open for ages... whats one more? I say let it happen. Social Security is a crock anyway. The only way to dismantle it before it can do permanent damage is to let the infection come to a head quickly where it has to be dealt with instead of going slowly gangrenous and killing the entire nation.

SHiiiiit..... they already get the whole welfare state as it is.... This makes little difference. Might as well give them everything and a cookie to boot.

Sorry... Its this new liberal government rubbing off on me. It keeps making me want to write checks to people who don't deserve it.

I believe it's harder for citizens to get overall welfare, than illegels...here now.

Back