totally lost ..

nalani

damn .. guess I've been away for a while .. I'm lost here ... anyway, just wanted to share something with you guys ... so, I'm looking at the mural at the UH and the title reads "Flow and Flower" ... I pass this mural every day ... and yesterday it hit me ... I never understood the title because I was pronouncing it "Flow and Flow-er" not "flower" ... duh .. anyway ... guess that's why I'm getting an education, huh? :rolleyes:

Well, miss you all .. well, most of you :D ....

sure, I'll be back .. sooner or later .. there's just a lot going on in my life right now .. work .. school .. kids .. church ... (yes, I said "church" - it's a long story) .. anyway ... I miss you too, PT .. lots ... hope everything's going well with you .. drop me an email once in a while

Bubba is our resident quasimodo these days. Its best to just ignore him and leave a bucket of fish heads outside the sewer grate each night to keep him appeased.

*protecting my stomach* aaah, the babe is out ... i don't have to fear people coming up to me and rubbing my belly anymore :p

*wondering how nalani escaped from my bondage* ;)

kuulani said:
*wondering how nalani escaped from my bondage* ;)

I'll have to come up from the cabana and show you how to tie the knots again. It could take hours.

Back