TP (toilet paper)

Mare

Are you an over-achiever (toilet paper hangs over) or an under-achiever (toilet paper comes from under? :lol2:

I'm an over-achiever...... :D

i haven't been able to keep my toilet paper roll on the holder in years...cats and kids...i like to keep it on the back of the toilet but my husband constantly puts in by the sink...and inevitably it falls in the sink and gets all wet and wet toilet paper is no fun.

I've never been able to understand why anyone cares. You shove the roll on there and take what comes. :shrug:

:hug: for tonks

I hate the toilet paper battle.

Mom told me and Sister when we were young that there are two kinds of people in this world - over-the-roll and under-the-roll and we are OVER-the-roll people so do it right. She believed in repetative learning - if you didn't do it right you could do it over and again til it sunk in.

So, over-achiever for me. :D

tonks said:
i haven't been able to keep my toilet paper roll on the holder in years...cats and kids...i like to keep it on the back of the toilet but my husband constantly puts in by the sink...and inevitably it falls in the sink and gets all wet and wet toilet paper is no fun.
here, it never just falls in the sink...THEY put it there, of course always with the water running :eek6:

I put it over, the wife and kids put it on the back of the toilet.

Over/Under doesn't matter as much as that its within arms reach,I fuckin' hate it when someone moves it to the livingroom because they have a runny nose and can't find the Kleenex.

Over. If someone put it under, I switch it. I can't stand having my roll go under. But when Brandi was around, I just switched it instead of saying anything about it, because I believe in choosing my battles and the one I chose was trying to get her to stop wrapping the paper around her hand 15 times (no exaggeration) for one wipe.

In any case, over for me. I also keep plenty of Kleenex around the house to prevent a disappearing roll... but I also try to keep a couple of spare rolls under the sink. After all, if the roll gets stolen, I can replace it. If I'm mid-loaf and notice that there's one sheet glued to the cardboard and nothing else, I can replace it.

(The reason I don't keep all the spares under the sink is that I buy the "soft-n-gentle" 24-packs, and they won't all fit under there with everything else crammed in. Since the 24-pack breaks down into six four-packs, I just keep one four-pack in the bathroom and the rest in the closet at the end of the hall.)

Inkara1 said:
Over. If someone put it under, I switch it. I can't stand having my roll go under. But when Brandi was around, I just switched it instead of saying anything about it, because I believe in choosing my battles and the one I chose was trying to get her to stop wrapping the paper around her hand 15 times (no exaggeration) for one wipe.

In any case, over for me. I also keep plenty of Kleenex around the house to prevent a disappearing roll... but I also try to keep a couple of spare rolls under the sink. After all, if the roll gets stolen, I can replace it. If I'm mid-loaf and notice that there's one sheet glued to the cardboard and nothing else, I can replace it.

(The reason I don't keep all the spares under the sink is that I buy the "soft-n-gentle" 24-packs, and they won't all fit under there with everything else crammed in. Since the 24-pack breaks down into six four-packs, I just keep one four-pack in the bathroom and the rest in the closet at the end of the hall.)

He He - I do the same thing-switch it...
:)

Leslie said:
here, it never just falls in the sink...THEY put it there, of course always with the water running :eek6:
poor thing-with the boys and just you-they just dont understand wet-dry ruff tp for a mom. The boys do that sometimes and drop it in or when they are taking a bathe they get it wet and clumps together-someone needs to come up with a boy proof tp for us women. hehe

I've never really studied the intricacies of toilet paper over/under and the effect that may have on the global positioning of world market leaders et al.

As long as it's on the roll I really don't care :shrug:

Back