Track the package

PostCode said:
You bet bud. I forgot to put the stupid ass PS/2 thingy on the end, so it's USB only.
I have a USB->PS/2 converter from my Logitech, so that's fine. :confbang:

Man....that thing isn't scheduled to arrive till the 30th. I should have sent it through a faster delivery method.

Don't worry about it. I think I can stand not smashing this mouse to pieces for another 10 days...

Why doesn't anyone, besides my mother, send me stuff? Her stuff sucks anyways & I still have to call her & say thank you. :D

Nope :headbang:

Working like a dream :D

No skips, jerks, or spazzes like with my old logitech mouse, and IT DOESN'T SHUT ITSELF OFF! :headbang:

(unless of course the keyboard gets disconnected from the puter, which happened today when i was rotating my monitor :tardbang: )

The box was a tad bit torn up though, looks like they were playing hot potato with it or something. Good thing you packed it in like a foot of padding :D

I can't get over how they actually made the cursor key section the correct shape on this keyboard! It's so r0x0ring to have the best of both worlds, ergo keyboard shape and correct shaping of the arrow, insert, home, delete, end, and page up/down keys.

And the shortcut buttons at the top are handy too. Quick mute button for all those times I get an unexpected visit while I'm watching...er... edumucational videos :eek:

http://www.axiontech.com/prdt.php?item=5079

That's the one I got.

I like the blue accents but the different key arrangement would piss me off.

That optical mouse blue looks kinda purdy. :headbang:

They just had to go and do something stupid and release it as a new and expensive mouse though, while Logitech's been doing metallic-color styled mice for a while with all their optical mice

OEM buddy. Only cost me $12 plus shipping. We got retail ones too, but it's $25 for those. Waste of $8 for a friggin box your gonna throw away.

Back