translations needed ...

kuulani

Can someone translate these for me? Pretty please.

“El arte del oli, tradición oral de los pueblos indígenas de EU”. El Halau o Kekuhi es uno de los pueblos indígenas del mundo que junto con los zapotecas y rarámuris, de México; inuit de Canadá, quechuas de Perú, aymaras de Bolivia, maoris de Nueva Zelanda y miskitos de Nicaragua, se presentará en la II Muestra de Música Indígena de las Américas. Voces de la tierra, los cantos de las mujeres indígenas, el próximo 10 de octubre en el Auditorio Nacional. Originario de Hawai, este grupo representante de los pueblos indígenas de Estados Unidos, presentará al público mexicano el arte del oli o cantos sin baile y del mele ula, bailables acompañados de algunos implementos musicales."
-http://cdi.gob.mx/index.php?id_seccion=1317

A cheesy translation using http://babelfish.altavista.com/

The art of oli, oral tradition of the indigenous towns of EU ". The Halau or Kekuhi is one of the indigenous towns of the world that along with the zapotecas and rarámuris, of Mexico; inuit of Canada, quechuas of Peru, aymaras of Bolivia, maoris of New Zealand and miskitos of Nicaragua, will appear in II the Sample of Indigenous Music of the Américas. Earth voices, the songs of the indigenous women, next the 10 of October in the National Audience. Original of Hawaii, this representing group of the indigenous towns of the United States, will present/display to the Mexican public the art of oli or songs without dance and of mele ula, bailables accompanied by some musical implementos.

google gave me almost the same cheesy translation...it didn't sound right, but i guess its good enough :D

Can someone translate these for me? Pretty please.

“El arte del oli, tradición oral de los pueblos indígenas de EU”. El Halau o Kekuhi es uno de los pueblos indígenas del mundo que junto con los zapotecas y rarámuris, de México; inuit de Canadá, quechuas de Perú, aymaras de Bolivia, maoris de Nueva Zelanda y miskitos de Nicaragua, se presentará en la II Muestra de Música Indígena de las Américas. Voces de la tierra, los cantos de las mujeres indígenas, el próximo 10 de octubre en el Auditorio Nacional. Originario de Hawai, este grupo representante de los pueblos indígenas de Estados Unidos, presentará al público mexicano el arte del oli o cantos sin baile y del mele ula, bailables acompañados de algunos implementos musicales."
-http://cdi.gob.mx/index.php?id_seccion=1317

"The art of oli, an oral tradition of the native people in the US". The Halau o Kekuhi is one of the native groups in the world that along the Zapotecas and Rarámuris, of Mexico; Inuit of Canada, Quechuas from Peru, Aymaras from Bolivia, Maoris from New Zealand and Miskitos from Nicaragua, will present in the 2nd Show of Native Americas Music. Voices of the Earth, the chants of native women, next October 10th in the National Auditorium. From Hawaii, the group is a representant of the native people of the US, will show to the mexican audience the art of oli or chants without a dance and the mele ula, dances with musical implements.

Back