• I use something like Trillian

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I use the original clients

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I HATE IMs!

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Oricon

What do use? A trillian-like program or the offical programs from the companies?

I use Trillian myself.

Rose

most of the time I use trillian if I"m on msn or mirc. But I use the original yahoo when I'm on there so I can use the IMvironments. :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
Originals.....dont like buggering around with trillian whenever I have to do a resinstall.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i use gaim here. when i used windows i tried trillian for a while, i got sick of having to DL an updated version every day so i went back to the original clients

Oricon

the only thing they work on now is trillian pro.... trillian .74 has been out for a good year now. it pains me that i might buy the full version

peterska2

downloaded trilliaN NOW.

EASIER THAN HAVING TO KEEP CHANGING MY MSN LOGIN all the time.

sorry about the casp[s hit cap lock by accident sand cant be bothered to change it back again.

Mirlyn

been using trillian pro 2.0 beta for a few weeks now.....pretty happy with it.

Hated having more than one buddy list window open and I can do much more with just trillian (weather, email, headlines, etc) than I could using any one of the four (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Y!).

BlurOfSerenity

i use AIM to talk on; MSN messenger to inform me of my emails.
there are only three icons in my systray... those, and the little one that means i need to update things on my comp. so there should be just two.

i tried trillian once... it didnt save my blocks, so it let people i'd had blocked message/harass me again.
so i kicked it to the kerb.

Aunty Em

Oh well, since I don't allow that amount of egress into my computer, I don't need it.

Have they never heard of being "unobtainable"? It's great! :)