TV Season Premiers

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Well...two of my favs had their season premiers this week. Third Watch introduced some wild twists that could lead to a very interesting season. But West Wing came out with guns blazing. That was a fantastic opener and I can't wait to see tonights episode.

Anyone else's favs start their new season yet? If so, how were they?

C.S.I. was wonderful, william petersen grew a beard...yum. the bachelor and survivor started, too. i love this seasons bachelor...it's bob from the last bachelorette. he is so funny. and survivor is always good for a laugh.

Coupling was suppose to be a hoot but it turned out to be lackluster, Fraiser was excellent as always. Still waiting for The Simpsons to go ahead with a new season. Nip/Tuck has been intensly engrossing and Scrubs i believe is still a no go with a new season yet.......many others also expecting to start off with a bang.

Survivor was great...I loved when the bearded guy stole the other team's stuff and bartered it away...:rofl:

we love "Third Watch". tape it every week. off to a good start but they seem to like killing off characters.
"Will and Grace" was a little lackluster.
whatever happened to "Dragnet" and "Robbery/Homicide"?

Homocide: Life on the Streets was one of my favorites too. (if thats the one you mean..set in Baltimore) I can't believe it only lasted a few years. :(

Squiggy said:
Survivor was great...I loved when the bearded guy stole the other team's stuff and bartered it away...:rofl:
I LOVE RUPERT!!!!
and i want him to win. big, cuddly hippy!

Dish500 with 40gazillion channels & I gave 'em all up for the internet. Haven't looked back since. On my traveling days, when I hit teh hotel, I watch whatever catches my fancy. Usually Discovery type programs. Frasier is decent for commercial TV. I quit long about the time Dharma & Greg (which was great) got too stupid for words. (3rd or 4th season)

i havent been following Monk but i think it is. i hope it is i love that show. watch with mom and dad when Im home

Squiggy said:
Homocide: Life on the Streets was one of my favorites too. (if thats the one you mean..set in Baltimore) I can't believe it only lasted a few years. :(

read the book...ignored the series

the one i mentioned i know was put on hold because the star was busted for domestic assault or something like that....

spot, dragney was dry as a bone, but i was wondering what happened to robbery/homicide myself.

Don't watch and don't care for TV between 3 and 10. Actually....I don't watch much TV until after 10. ER used to be a favorite, but its not as good as it used to be. Since that's faded (the past two or three years/seasons), nothing has taken its place.

I watched the Joe Shmo Show last week. That was pretty funny. Thats about as close to "prime-time" that I get. 95% of the stuff is shit in my opinion. No substance at all.

The only reason for me to plug in my TV is Mystery Science Theatre 3000...and even that reason is fading fast since its been cancelled. :mope: The only other shows I watch somewhat regularly are Insomniac (Dave Attell is hilarious), Monster Garage, and occasionally Junkyard Wars (did robotics competitions in High School).

Since I've been working more and more and taking more and more classes (including night classes), my thirst (and time) for the television is near nonexistant. I get my news primarily through radio, or via the net. Sometimes I'll have CNBC on for the markets in the mornings.

Back