Uh oh..

Error

Banned
What's it been... like 8 months since I've been here? Forgot this place existed entirely... and to think I've been looking around for a forum to join! tisk tisk.

I've probably been forgotten, and just as well seeing as my siggy is now an OLD song and such.

Anyway, there anything I should hop to first? Some totally badass thread I need to add my two cents to? :beardbng:

What's it been... like 8 months since I've been here? Forgot this place existed entirely... and to think I've been looking around for a forum to join! tisk tisk.

I've probably been forgotten, and just as well seeing as my siggy is now an OLD song and such.

Anyway, there anything I should hop to first? Some totally badass thread I need to add my two cents to? :beardbng:

You've been here before? Poor you! :roll2:

Mark seems to have cornered the market in threads today... :lol:

We have tons of such threads, but I leave it to you to search for them ;)

Have fun!!

Back