Ukrainian Folk Dancing

Professur

Mother of Gawd!!!. I was exausted just sitting watching. Very energetic. Beautiful outfits. The men are certifiable loonies. A share of comedy two, when two boys ran at each other. One was supposed to duck and roll while the other was supposed to jump. Unfortunately, one of them forgot which one he was supposed to do. And no, they didn't both roll. Mid air colision. I do have to hand it to them that neither of them fell flat on their asses, but the bewildered look on their faces was worth the price of admission and then some. They recovered well, tho.

Thanks Uki. But now V2.0 is terrified I might put her into it next year ....;)

Professur said:
Mother of Gawd!!!. I was exausted just sitting watching. Very energetic. Beautiful outfits. The men are certifiable loonies. A share of comedy two, when two boys ran at each other. One was supposed to duck and roll while the other was supposed to jump. Unfortunately, one of them forgot which one he was supposed to do. And no, they didn't both roll. Mid air colision. I do have to hand it to them that neither of them fell flat on their asses, but the bewildered look on their faces was worth the price of admission and then some. They recovered well, tho.

Thanks Uki. But now V2.0 is terrified I might put her into it next year ....;)

It was my pleasure. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the show. Thems the breaks with the boys. They don't always pay attention to what they're suppose to do, and well, that's what happens. Thank goodness I was able to console one of the boys while standing on the sidelines. Tell V2.0 it's not as difficult as it looks. It's lots of fun! By the way, it was great seeing you guys there!

Well, she's doing well in Highland, and she'll be moving up to swords soon. She's not only proficient in that, but seems to take some small pleasure in it. But I might have to find her a better school for it. Where she is seems to have it mostly as a filler class. The hip-hop class she's in literally hasn't done anything new in the last year.

Professur said:
Well, she's doing well in Highland, and she'll be moving up to swords soon. She's not only proficient in that, but seems to take some small pleasure in it. But I might have to find her a better school for it. Where she is seems to have it mostly as a filler class. The hip-hop class she's in literally hasn't done anything new in the last year.

There's no point keeping her in the hip-hop class if they're not going to do anything new. That's just a waste of your money.

That's pretty much my definition of the entire dance school. But Mum paid for the class, so I was over-ruled and end-run.

Professur said:
That's pretty much my definition of the entire dance school. But Mum paid for the class, so I was over-ruled and end-run.

At least it wasn't your money being spent.

Back