Ummm..... No thanks.

:eek6: what will they think of to invent and market as "solace to lonely men" next? lol

reminds me of this:

cyber girlfriend

http://www.v-girl.com/

:confused:

"I am not just another pretty face....I act just like a real girl - I laugh, I cry, I flirt, I chat, I argue - I can even blow kisses! I will listen to your problems..."
:rolleyes:

but wait!, heres the "boyfriend arm"

040930_boyfriendpillow_hmed.hmedium.jpg

well...I guess that way you wouldn't need to worry about snoring or hogging all the sheets... :alienhuh:

well...he got the dildo, the vibrator, the clitoral stimulation dealybobs...oh! and nipple clamps...hmmm...but those are kinda either/or, eh?

tonksy said:
if you really want a boyfriend pillow mail me his jeans and i'll make you one.
Thanks, but I wasn't exactly thinking of a pillow. My version probably wouldn't be very comfortable.

abooja said:
Thanks, but I wasn't exactly thinking of a pillow. My version probably wouldn't be very comfortable.
now see, i was thinking that my version would be comfy....well, if you ever get a comfier version...

tonksy said:
now see, i was thinking that my version would be comfy....well, if you ever get a comfier version...
Well, that depends on what you mean by comfy. If you're laying your head on it, probably not. ;)

All virtual girls will look the same - but each girl will behave differently - depending on how much money is spent on her.

Man, this virtual reality stuff is getting more and more lifelike every day...

:kaching

Back