Ummm...WTF?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
This story is full of facts, most of which are confusing. Since we have only one truck driver amongst us, I will ask for his opinion first.

I've been in a big truck before, and I couldn't what was right in front of it. I think a jury should have decided it though, that is what they are for.

According to police, the incident began when Bragdon's daughter, Sarah Bragdon, 22, slowed to allow a car to make a turn and Degree passed her. When Degree later turned into a parking lot in St. Johnsbury, the Bragdons followed and an argument ensued about his driving.

Sarah Bragdon has said her mother was standing in front of the truck and trying to keep Degree from leaving when he ran over her mother.

Naturally occurring consequences of chosen behavior. Mommy was outraged that someone DID something SHE didn't approve of, so she takes it upon herself to initiate a confrontation. She decided to get in front of a tractor trailer to keep it from leaving. The driver claimed he did not know she was there, and his actions showed no deviation in his driving pattern that would indicate an intent to hit her. If she'd kept her meddling ass in her car and not engaged in what amounts to road rage, she'd still be alive.

Darwinism at it's finest. Fuck with someone 20 times your size, you lose. African field mice learned that about elephants .... this twit didn't.

They're called blind spots for a reason. Want that truckers info? Look on the door. All you need is right there.

Mommy was outraged that someone DID something SHE didn't approve of, so she takes it upon herself to initiate a confrontation.... If she'd kept her meddling ass in her car and not engaged in what amounts to road rage, she'd still be alive.

that was more or less my thought...

i can't imagine EVER following and confronting a trucker. that's almost as dumb as fucking with bikers.

that was more or less my thought...

i can't imagine EVER following and confronting a trucker. that's almost as dumb as fucking with bikers.

Depends upon the number of bikers, and whether you're driving a car from the 1980's...Remember. No matter how tough the bike, the car always wins. ;)

Most bikers (and truckers) are armed

And more people die from car accidents than gunshots. Trust me. I'll spot you any bike you want and a fully loaded .45 if I can have a 1987 T-bird. We'll start at 10 yds apart. Betcha I'll live. ;)

And more people die from car accidents than gunshots. Trust me. I'll spot you any bike you want and a fully loaded .45 if I can have a 1987 T-bird. We'll start at 10 yds apart. Betcha I'll live. ;)

I'll take that bet. Be at my place next Tuesday with a '99 Goldwing with sidecar.... and a pine box. Need directions?

I'll take that bet. Be at my place next Tuesday with a '99 Goldwing with sidecar.... and a pine box. Need directions?

And you'll lose. You have to remember something...momentum and mass. While you may think you can squeeze off a round in time, you will, most likely, leave me alive. Not healthy, mind you, but alive. Meanwhile, you will be roadkill...even at a closing speed of 20 miles per hour (remember to add the speed of the motorcycle).

BTW...no sidecar. If I wanted one included, I would've mentioned it. ;)

gw_ezs_tpsl_paars.jpg

2005_Mini_Cooper_John_Cooper_Works_kit.jpg

Back