ummm

I'm tired but don't feel like going to bed.

Just watched Dragonfly... a little "out there" but kinda cool.

i wish my brain would shut up, but i'm too excited on vicodin & sierra mist. :headbang:

funny how that works, huh? i guess i'm weird like that since i'm already depressed.

oh man!!
vicodin+alcohol+depression= trip to the ER
what you depressed about?

no alcohol, i'm not that stupid ;)

i inherited chronic depression from my mother, and the past couple months, my happy pills just ain't working. almost everything now somehow brings up some bad memories, just will have to learn to fight it without pills. of course, this sprained foot isn't helping the fight. :grumpy:

isn't sierra mist alcohol??? ?(
one of the few instance where inheriting stuff sucks.

you're lucky...i didn't have happy pills...

least not legal ones... ;)

fury said:
no, it's a lemon-lime drink from the makers of pepsi
guess i have to brush up on my soft drinks...lol
sounds like an apertif like galliano or sambuca.
maybe i was thinking of irish mist?

this is your brain.
this is your brain after work
*cracks egg and drops it into frying pan*

fury said:
no alcohol, i'm not that stupid ;)

i inherited chronic depression from my mother, and the past couple months, my happy pills just ain't working. almost everything now somehow brings up some bad memories, just will have to learn to fight it without pills. of course, this sprained foot isn't helping the fight. :grumpy:
That's why I've never taken pills for more than 3 months. You get used to them. Like my mother now. Doc keeps raising her dose of meds and she's always the same. No matter how hard it is I prefer fighting it without meds. I know how you feel about your mother. Mine keeps pulling me down... The difference between us is you're still young though :(

my mother isn't bringing me down (anymore), just the depression i inherited. my mother and i are getting along much better now that we don't see each other as much

my friend fury said:
will have to learn to fight it without pills

That's it in a nutshell (sorry, didn't mean to use the word nut). Unless & until they do a brain scan & show you physical evidence of a disorder, stop the pills & work on fixing the problem, not masking it. I know your level of intelligence & it doesn't coincide with abstract depression. It's closer to lack of direction & fulfillment. Fix that & most will mprove.

People have forgotten that happiness is not a daily occurence. Life happens & has moments of great euphoria & moments of abcessed lows. In between is little in the way of anything besides life. Enjoy the quiet moments.

edited to add "I am not a doctor nor do I play one on television. This is, in fact, my never to be humble opinion, as is all else I, or anyone else, writes on this or any other board. It's not to be consrued as a medical evaluation nor diagnosis. Please refrain from telling me I'm full of shit. If I'm incorrect, chalk it up to "it's Gonz". If I am correct, as I usually am :D well, take it & run with it. This is a service I provide. Thank you

Back