UNC???

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
what happened, I log in this morning, and all of a sudden, I don't feel like hobbes has died for my sins.

did you lose a bet or something?

I knew this day would come...

Go ahead ... rub it in. Rub it in like you rub seasoning into your steaks. I shall not flinch. I knew UGA wouldn't win. They are so beset with injuries that they could barely field a team while LSU was getting stronger and stronger. I hope they pull it off and take the crown.

unclehobart said:
I knew this day would come...

Go ahead ... rub it in. Rub it in like you rub seasoning into your steaks. I shall not flinch. I knew UGA wouldn't win. They are so beset with injuries that they could barely field a team while LSU was getting stronger and stronger. I hope they pull it off and take the crown.

that is football, right? :nerd:

I have a large sidebar branch of the family that are LSU alumni... so I can root for their glory as well. Rub it in. It won't hurt one bit. I would just assume that we all point at USC and laugh that they are #1 in 2 polls and yet not going to the championship game. Man... now thats controversy.

unclehobart said:
I have a large sidebar branch of the family that are LSU alumni... so I can root for their glory as well. Rub it in. It won't hurt one bit. I would just assume that we all point at USC and laugh that they are #1 in 2 polls and yet not going to the championship game. Man... now thats controversy.
and oklahoma isn't even the division champion....i'd be hot mad if i wasd a USC fan.

Its all computer model math based upon the strength of the opponents and how they fared. The funny thing is.. if Notre Dame would have won their last game, they would have been a stronger quality point and would have been just enough to put USC over the edge and keep LSU in 3rd. Oklahoma was in the final bowl regardless of the outcome of the final game because their points were just plain sickeningly high. They could have lost to KState by 200 points and still gone to the Sugar Bowl.

unclehobart said:
Its all computer model math based upon the strength of the opponents and how they fared. The funny thing is.. if Notre Dame would have won their last game, they would have been a stronger quality point and would have been just enough to put USC over the edge and keep LSU in 3rd. Oklahoma was in the final bowl regardless of the outcome of the final game because their points were just plain sickeningly high. They could have lost to KState by 200 points and still gone to the Sugar Bowl.

Joe Thiesmann said last night that they should take the C out of BCS and call it what it is. :lol:

chcr said:
Joe Thiesmann said last night that they should take the C out of BCS and call it what it is. :lol:
i just think it stinks that oklahoma isn't even the division champ and they get to go...imho it should be LSU and USC at the sugar bowl...but i guess it really doesn't matter because LSU is going to kick bootie again!
:swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing:

tonks said:
and oklahoma isn't even the division champion....i'd be hot mad if i wasd a USC fan.

Oklahoma did in fact with their division, that being the Big XII South. K-State won the Big XII North division, and then won the conference title. So OU did win its division, but not its conference.

Inkara1 said:
Oklahoma did in fact with their division, that being the Big XII South. K-State won the Big XII North division, and then won the conference title. So OU did win its division, but not its conference.
oops. thanks, inky. :)

Back