Unc

HeXp£Øi±

Will you link me up with whatshiznames message board? --SPoooOOoorts--My box is boxed, i'm on my laptop and have no links. jjr is down so i can't check it from there and i would have pm'ed you but you never check your inbox.

Last time i pm'ed you it took you about 7 days for you to respond. Maybe you were just ignoring me. You bastard. I'm gonna kill myself. Are you happy now?!

Oh and thanks.:nuts:

Probably. Ok i won't kill myself.

uuuuh...might want to double check that link. I can't get catocom.com in any way shape or form.

About what? An ad campaign? Its a micro site with only 20 people and less than 1000 posts.

Didn't your mum tell you not to click into strange websites without using a condom? You've noone to blame but yourself.

unclehobart said:
You've noone to blame but yourself.

Wha?? Don't be an idiot. Of course I've got someone to blame. I can blame you, Hex, Cat. Hell, I'll even throw in some blame for Gonz, since he didn't delete the thread before I saw it.

No one to blame? Right.

please come to catocoms website. it's absolutely free with no strings attached and at the rock bottom unheard of price of only $29.95/month!!!

Professur said:
unclehobart said:
You've noone to blame but yourself.

Wha?? Don't be an idiot. Of course I've got someone to blame. I can blame you, Hex, Cat. Hell, I'll even throw in some blame for Gonz, since he didn't delete the thread before I saw it.

No one to blame? Right.
Naughty Glaswegian... naughty.

Oh, unc, just 411. I lost my work phone today. The 1800 is now past tense.

But on the bright side, they gave me the entire MSDN library from the last three years.

Professur said:
Oh, unc, just 411. I lost my work phone today. The 1800 is now past tense.
The cell still good? When would you like a chat? I hate to ring mums phone at 1am. That would be grounds to have your butt grounded... even at ...35?

Back