Uncle Kracker's Wacker Lands Singer in Slammer

Professur

Uncle Kracker's Wacker Lands Singer in Slammer

Posted Aug 17th 2007 8:43AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice
Uncle KrackerKid Rock's former DJ, who also had a double platinum selling album of his own a few years back, was arrested and charged with a second-degree forcible sex offense outside Raleigh, North Carolina this morning.

Uncle Kracker, aka 33-year-old Matthew Shafer, was busted by Raleigh police at an Embassy Suites hotel around 4:45 AM.

Kracker, who had a huge hit with the song "Follow Me" in 2000, is currently being held in Wake County Jail on $5 million bond. According to arresting documents obtained by TMZ, Kracker , who is described as "a nationally known singer with major assets at his disposal," is considered to be a "exceptionally high flight risk."

Kracker is scheduled to face a judge on Friday.

Source

Gee, colour me shocked.

Heard about this on the radio. My question is, do we have an out of control, fading quasi-star copping a feel from the local anonymous cutie beer wench, or do we have a lawsuit seeking harpy who had second thoughts as she spit the last of it out? Only The Shadow knows...

Heard about this on the radio. My question is, do we have an out of control, fading quasi-star copping a feel from the local anonymous cutie beer wench, or do we have a lawsuit seeking harpy who had second thoughts as she spit the last of it out? Only The Shadow knows...

Ugh, people who pretend to have been raped or assaulted for monetary gain should be shot.

Also, why is she spitting it out? That's really the worst way to go...

Back