University

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I GOT IN MCMASTER! It is my absolute #1, forst choice. I was pretty sure I'd get in but I didn't think I'd get in first round of admissions and I did! I am SO excited! It is in Hamilton Ont. Only about 45 min away from where I live now but still far enough to move out! I am so happy! :headbang:

congrat nix and enjoy every moment of your uni years :)

i did so much i stayed for 7!

Awesome, well done. :D (Is that good? I have no idea...)

My advice... don't feel you have to bone ugly chicks just cos your mates do. Oh, and do SOME work instead of none. You can get by by doing very little, but not by doing nothing (as I am finding out right now...). :)

MuFu.

Edit... yeah, i did realise you are female, honestly. ;) I was just inferring lesbianism. Anyhoo... hope you have a fucking amazing time, Uni rules!

You're right, Nix, SW, hubby says 45 to 60 min depending on traffic so you're right there too lol

Originally posted by MuFu
Awesome, well done. :D (Is that good? I have no idea...)

My advice... don't feel you have to bone ugly chicks just cos your mates do. Oh, and do SOME work instead of none. You can get by by doing very little, but not by doing nothing (as I am finding out right now...). :)

MuFu.

Psst. Nix is a double X[/siz]

Hey MuFu, Nix is a dudette lol - if she wants to bone chicks that's up to her but I think she has a boyfriend :D

Yeah, I actually knew that. Weird. (^edited just in time^):D

Maybe cos I WANT it to happen. Go nuts, Nix. Screw as many girls as you can. Woo! :headbang:

MuFu.

Shit, just had to edit out the typo "Got nuts, Nix". Damn... what's with me today?! :D

MuFu.

It's the idea of two chicks getting it on that's distracting you. It's perfectly normal.

Nix, you don't mind me calling you a chick, do you?

Do I don't mind Prof.

What were you talking about "Psst Nix is a double X" though?

no not correct, lol i am the one with a double x! and haha, lol you will see that i am different and special even if you don't think i am so. makes me sad to see so many confused and sad people, lol. all you are terrible in life to for that their is no way too forgiveness. while u are beind terible in your life i will be being very very happy even if i am with two x's does it not make me just the same like youu? !! lol maybe even i am better, maybe i am sexed the best of both sexes, so am sring like man but have a good feeling like girls. maybe i have evn differnt letters like w or g or d and they have even better gufts for me. haha!!!! i AM LAUGHING NOW, lol!

MuFu.

oh no! another victim or aer-syndrome :eek:

it always take the youngest and bester and you will find that infact there are 3xxxs which is why i am the brighterest one to buy up lots of ram so that you will have none lol. you will see i am evloutun beyond boys and girls lol

beware, aer-syndrome stalks the boards...... :D

(Don't tell anybody, but I think I started it back in that deleted thead, oops...)[/siz]

Back