US Tightens up the border

I just found out ... I'm fucked. my new passport's gonna cost $250+ replacing my birth certificate because it's not accepted anymore either. It was issued by a parish, not a 'state institution'.

If you'd keep the terrorists instead of sending them here, there'd be no need for this.

If you'd keep the terrorists instead of sending them here, there'd be no need for this.

Exactly... the problem is terrorists coming into Canada, then using the easier-to-cross border, instead of having a harder time getting here straight from their home countries.

Exactly... the problem is terrorists coming into Canada, then using the easier-to-cross border, instead of having a harder time getting here straight from their home countries.

Hell that's easy to fix.

When Habib gets to Canickistan, assign him a government doctor and don't let him move until he sees the doc. That alone'll buy us a couple years. During that lull he might hear enough Celine Dion so that he blows himself up there instead of here.

Problem solved.

My name is SouthernN'Proud, and I approve this message.

Hell that's easy to fix.

When Habib gets to Canickistan, assign him a government doctor and don't let him move until he sees the doc. That alone'll buy us a couple years. During that lull he might hear enough Celine Dion so that he blows himself up there instead of here.

Problem solved.

My name is SouthernN'Proud, and I approve this message.

Wouldn't that be like, one song?

Back