vacation is over

Dave

well, i spent way too much. gambled away way too much. ate way too much. drank way too much. got propositioned by two women. almost got into a wreck on the interstate there. (18 wheeler almost put me into the median) saw a couple of shows and beat the hell out of the rental car.
overall i'd have to say it was a good time. :D

now the hard part.... getting back to reality.

slots and blackjack. craps befuddles me and roulette is just plain boring.

didnt notice any third rate celebs. there were a bunch of conventions going on. was too busy elbowing drunken conventioneers out of our way.

not much to tell there. i was standing around waiting for Diana to meet me in the lobby. the two came up to me and started talking. they told me what room they were staying in. they were both attractive too. i politely declined their generous offer. it hurt, but i declined. fortunately for me, they weren't around when Diana got downstairs a couple of minutes later.

I dunno... Does Diana bat from both sides of the plate? You could have had a 3 way wrestling match. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

ResearchMonkey said:
So where'd ya stay, where'd ya play?
stayed at Paris, Las Vegas

gambled just about everywhere. Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Excalibur, Monte Carlo, MGM, New York New York, Treasure Island, Hilton, Tropicana, Bally's, Alladin and even went to the old downtown and spread some cash around there. went to the buffets at most of them, stayed and spent some cash.

unclehobart said:
I dunno... Does Diana bat from both sides of the plate? You could have had a 3 way wrestling match. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
LOL
talk about out of character.....

When I was there I wanted to see Showgirls and the Chip and Dales show at the Rio, but never got a chance to.

What shows did you see?

Oh, and I wanted to see the show at Treasure Island, but I never even made it inside the building.

PrincessLissa said:
What shows did you see?

Oh, and I wanted to see the show at Treasure Island, but I never even made it inside the building.
saw Cirque du Soleil at treasure island and a magician, steve wyrick, at the alladin.
the magicin was over-rated and over priced. the cirque du soleil show was worth it though.

do you mean the pirate show they have outside? caught half of it. they've changed it quite a bit since i last saw that.

we only saw half of it, but it did generate quite a crowd. we were heading down the street, but couldnt get past TI beacuse of the number of people crowding the sidewalk. had to be easily a few hundred spectators.

*Is jealous.

I don't really feel the need to ever go to Las Vegas but if I ever do that is the hotel I want to stay at.

Back