Votage for the Moderatorage of the Lobbyage

Who should be the moderator of the Lobby?

• LastLegionary

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Psycho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nixy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fury

Administrator
Staff member
In the interest of fairness, only votes from people who have already signed up before the time of this post (in other words, RD_151 and anyone who signed up before him) will be accepted.

Good luck everyone! :headbang:

this poll has been closed and another started. please go to the new poll and cast your votes.
Thanks,
Sam

ris

onyermarks

getset

*good idea btw phury :hairbang:*

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

who's running the book on this one??? :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I think, beyond the shadow of a doubt, LL should moderate this one.

WHY? He's online enough :D, he's fair. I think he can contribute in a big way...

That's my short version... you don't want my long version ;)

unclehobart

5 votes that have disappeared now... making the outcome a sham. This needs to be tossed out and restarted. ... and dont worry,, any move is the wrong move... and we hate you for it. :)

MitchSchaft

I don't read all the forums, and the lobby is one of those. So I figured LL could handle it. I want to mod people's fighting(realworld) or nekid pics(lounge) :)

Jeslek

Banned
MitchSchaft said:
I don't read all the forums, and the lobby is one of those. So I figured LL could handle it. I want to mod people's fighting(realworld) or nekid pics(lounge) :)
Yes haha. Lobby is relatively peaceful and it would be near impossible for me to offend anyone if all the posts are "congrats on X,000 threads". :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, I just wanted to say that even though I am not here AS much as some people I do stop by everyday regardless of the amount of HW I have (DAMN! I had to have myself banned so I could study for a test I love this place so much!!!!) and if I am voted in I promise to keep stopping by on a daily basis to hold up my duties. I have also wanted to be a mod since the very first day this site was opened. So, if I have wanted it for just over 6 months there is next to 0 chance I will change my mind anytime soon (who am I kidding!!! I won't ever change my mind about it!!!)*takes a bow*

Thank You!

stingray_sting

alas a sad lad falls as a salad. dad salls salad as lass faks

lol. but ya, go LL, no offence nixy, but this guy is on here 25/7

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Nixy's thinking about this place 26/7 even if she isn't always able to come here :headbang:

LL uses some of that 25/7 thinking about what guy he's gonna kiss next ;) :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Send me a private message if your vote got thrown away and I'll see what I can do...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
There are 92 people who have visited this site in the last month, and only 19 have voted. :retard: