w00t w00t 10000 posts

Barring all deletion of spam posts or accidental deletion of certain threads, we've been past the 10000 mark for a while, but the 10000th post by way of post ID #'s was in a thread that was deleted :(

No idea who pushed the total count over 10000 today though.

And it didn't even take until the weekend...

Hmm, this board was started 4/14, right? That's 10000+ posts in 18 days, 17 really since members started joining.

That's nearly 600 posts per day on average. How does that stack up to other sites?

4/15 07:35 (based on GMT -06:00) was the official opening of the board, although sbcanada and justintime were here before then and had made about 50 posts each

My indicator on JJR512.com says that my last visit was 3/23 and that there have been over 8000 posts since then. We just made over 10000 posts in under half that time. :headbang:

Ever since the start of Off Topic Central, XiBase has been getting mostly under 70 posts per day :( :crying2: :crying3: :crying4: :crying5: :crying6: :crying7:

Originally posted by fury
My indicator on JJR512.com says that my last visit was 3/23 and that there have been over 8000 posts since then. We just made over 10000 posts in under half that time. :headbang:

Ever since the start of Off Topic Central, XiBase has been getting mostly under 70 posts per day :( :crying2: :crying3: :crying4: :crying5: :crying6: :crying7:

You might want to use stats from before OTC opened. Both JJR and Xi have been much much slower since this board opened. ;) There was also other reasons why the post count went down at JJR--some stats from 2 months ago should be accurate.

Originally posted by fury

don't worry! be happy! :cool: :headbang: :headbang:

S

P

A

M

buttrockhair.gif

MuFu.

Back