Wal-Mart?

kuulani

I heard this quote in a commercial for that Paris Hilton reality show ...

"What's Wal-Mart? Do they sell wall stuff there?" ~Paris

:lol2:

FluerVanderloo said:
Oh that's no worse than Jessica Simpson and the Chicken of the Sea tuna.

"Is this chicken or tuna?"

And the Buffalo wings comment
Friend "do you wan some Buffalo wings"
"Jessica "No, I don't eat red meat"
Boyfriend" Ohh,honey"

:lol2:

tonks said:
no one is that stupid......at least in countries that have walmarts.....

Its not stupidity, its luxary, a great example of its evil hand once it take over.

The fucker will never take me over.....take me over with your evil hand you bastard.

IDLEchild said:
Its not stupidity, its luxary, a great example of its evil hand once it take over.

The fucker will never take me over.....take me over with your evil hand you bastard.
no. it's stupidity...walmart is part of pop culture...like it or not...you can not escape knowing what a walmart is...it's mentioned so many other places...in tv shows...in the news...everywhere....it's like not knowing what disneyland is...you may never have been but you've heard about it...wish walmart was as much fun as disney land but you see what i mean....

tonks said:
no. it's stupidity...walmart is part of pop culture...like it or not...you can not escape knowing what a walmart is...it's mentioned so many other places...in tv shows...in the news...everywhere....it's like not knowing what disneyland is...you may never have been but you've heard about it...wish walmart was as much fun as disney land but you see what i mean....

I doubt they shop there and i doubt they watch much TV and i doubt Wal - Mart ever creeps in to their conversation now and then. The whole show was fake so the dialogue was probably rigged also.

What freaks me out is these Super Walmarts - get everything your family and your home,car, etc. needs and wants. From veggies to panty hose. :lloyd:

Good Ol' Wally.... :swing:

Oddly enough, as rich as Paris Hilton is, every single member of the Walton family probably lost more money in the stock market in 2002 than Paris can ever hope to see in her lifetime.

WW now to try to be suied for too much groceries in a bad-Haaaaaaa.

what next OMG, will it ever end.......

Back