> >
> >
> > Forward this warning immediately to at least 5 friends. Should you
> realize
> > that you do not have 5 friends, this means that you are already
> infected
> > and that WORK already controls your life. REMEMBER, THIS VIRUS IS
> DEADLY!

:rofl: I saw this at worked and basically collapsed laughing....mostly because its true.... :lol2:

steweygrrrr said:
:rofl: I saw this at worked and basically collapsed laughing....mostly because its true.... :lol2:

Isn't that the truth? :lol:

I have no life because of this horrible virus! I plan to counteract the effects of WORK with another known remedy called flavored martinis! :cocktail:

Jack Daniels and coke seem to hammer this thing into submission PDQ. Best not taken when infected with the secondary and tetiary Virii management and peformance targets.

steweygrrrr said:
Jack Daniels and coke seem to hammer this thing into submission PDQ. Best not taken when infected with the secondary and tetiary Virii management and peformance targets
I have the misfortune of being infected with those as well.... Thus the need to wait for treatment until Friday. :mope:

SexyBoo said:
I have the misfortunte of being infected with those as well.... Thus the need to wait for treatment until Friday. :mope:

Next week I get 3 doses in a row, Tuesday is my 21st, Wednesday is St. Patricks day and even though I am not Irish I shall down a few for them and Thursday is out 'we've all been redeployed and are gonna miss each other so much' party at work.

And got help the poor buggers who phone me on Friday....good thing I dont do debt collection and termination of supplies anymore :D:devious: (I work as a CSR (Customer Services Rep) for a major Gas company over here on their Industrial and Commercial team)

Back