Watch out yanks.

K62

World junior hockey, Canada will be taking back the gold this year!

Any bets against?

:)

Taking back? Thay had the gaul to lose it in the first place? I hope it is at least someone worthy that holds the current title... russia, finland, norway, jamaica.

unclehobart said:
Taking back? Thay had the gaul to lose it in the first place? I hope it is at least someone worthy that holds the current title... russia, finland, norway, jamaica.

Huh? USA holds the gold now, because of the lucky win against Canada last year.

USA has had their team together much longer than anyone else,
USA has also put MUCH MUCH more money into that team than anyone else,

hmm look at that, they are losing to BELARUIS 5-3 now!

:D

Any other hockey fans out there?

I wasn't aware that hockey was a priority in the States. Climate, ya know.

We'll kick your ass at baseball though. Done got half your pro teams back on American soil already.

SouthernN'Proud said:

We'll kick your ass at baseball though. Done got half your pro teams back on American soil already.

What, the US of A climate is too warm for indoor rinks?

I don't care about baseball :p

Ice hockey is big in the New England area as well as the upper midwest. We in Atlanta sport the new perennial whipping boy of hockey ... the Thrashers ... or should I say the thrashed.

w00t w00t!! :canada:

Members of possibly the best Canadian Jr. team ever arrived at Pearson Airport on Wednesday, gold medals proudly dangling from their necks --- glistening tokens of their utter domination on the international scene. The Canucks outscored opposing teams 41-7 in the tournament, which they capped off with a resounding 6-1 gold medal win over the pesky but out-gunned Russians.
link

:headbang:

Too bad they never had the honour of playing team USA this year.

After Russia beat USA, they were saying how much the USA players wanted Canada to slaughter Russia in the gold medal game.

That they did :D

:canada:

SouthernN'Proud said:

And how many of your Pro baseball players are actually born and bred American (Puerto Rico doesn't count) ,huh :p

K62 said:
Any other hockey fans out there?

I have the Fox Sports package from the digital cable assholes, Fox Sports Central carries lots of WCHA hockey. Wisconsin and Colorado College are looking pretty good.

Back