wc2002: FINAL: Brazil v Germany

as an england supporter i'd rather see brazil win, the germans have won enough at our expense. :p

You know what, you're right.

We have had a bad time with Germany too.

GO BRAZIL!!!!!!

see, when i put it that way ;)

come on brazil! i hope ronaldo scores in the final to wipe out the memory of 4 years ago

I'm with germany on this one.
Brazil has tasted the prize of the first place in the WC lots of times. It's germany's turn now. :D

Originally posted by dimme
I'm with germany on this one.
Brazil has tasted the prize of the first place in the WC lots of times. It's germany's turn now. :D

Germany's tasted it only slightly less often than Brazil, you know.. :p

LOL, it is a long story, we've been defeated by Germany in other world cups. :D

I have to root for germany. I was born in Frankfurt am Main and my last name (Strader) is sehr Germanic. I have no links to Brazil at all other than a handfull of Pele appearances on tv.

Brazil will take the champion crown....

I've bet with some of friends that Brazil is going to score at least 2 goals in the final game. So, Brazil has the advantage of Ronaldinho, Rivaldo and Ronaldo....

German teams are quite good in tactical offence and defense so, their performance on the final games will surely give Brazil a hard time penetrating the defence....

If Brazil wins, then i would become a richer person this coming Monday... :D

england have been knocked out the wc 1990 on pens, and the same in the 1996 euro championships, both times germany have won the cup. historically they are one of our bogey teams, until 2000 we hadn't beaten germany since 1966.

sorry, still with brazil

Everyone is expecting a great game, but finals use to be boring matches. Anyway, we won Turkey by 1 - 0. Should I hope German to be weaker than Turkey? I don't think so. It doesn't matter if their playing style looks ugly and weak. The germans are strategists. They played what was enough to get here.
I think Brazil shall win though(I can't believe in we losing 2 finals straight) but will be 1-0 or with muuuuch luck 2-1. And can be in golden goal, or penalties like the final with Italy in 1994.

and we're off! brazil kick off the 2002 world cup final :)

quarter of an hour gone and germany have made the brighter start, pusging widea nd crossing for the tall miroslav klose

brazil are just starting to get into gear, ronaldinho slips ronaldo in who just pushes the ball wide. 18 mins gone.

end of the first half and brazil have started to make more of an impact, kleberson has hit the bar and ronaldo has been denied twice by oliver kahn, the second a good save with the feet.

Back