Weird question about what to tell your kids.

show them how to do it the "right way"

then when they do it spank them.

that'll teach them.

then spank them again.

put some fear in them.

MitchSchaft said:
Do you do anything to your kids when you see them killing bugs?
Um, if it's for fun, like drowning or the magnifying glass thing, I tell them it's unacceptable, try to tell them that bug's role in nature, and love all living things, yadayada.

If it's to get the yukky whatever out of wherever (spiders ie), I tell them thats what dead is, that's what happens to you when you get hit by a car, so stay away from the road!

Leslie said:
MitchSchaft said:
Do you do anything to your kids when you see them killing bugs?
Um, if it's for fun, like drowning or the magnifying glass thing, I tell them it's unacceptable, try to tell them that bug's role in nature, and love all living things, yadayada.

If it's to get the yukky whatever out of wherever (spiders ie), I tell them thats what dead is, that's what happens to you when you get hit by a car, so stay away from the road!
Aww, but I like frying ants with magnifying glasses! :headbang:

yeah, I'd kind of be a hypocrite if I told them not to I think. I've killed my fair share of ants with magnifying glasses and frogs with firecrackers :D. I think I'll let the wife handle that one ;). It was just a random question that popped in my head.

I think I've encouraged them on how to do it efficently. Don't make em suffer, but kill em fast.

Back