Welcome back, Arris!

unclehobart

Come, brother... come in out of the cold and have some hot soup. Tell us all of your great adventures since last our paths met.

Welcome back Arris..........sure hope you have some juicy stories to tell that could explain the long absence.

Awww a warm welcome..
Well I've been very busy with work. Juggling many projects to keep clients happy. Which is a pain as just as I've just about finished one piece of work I have to switch to another, then when I return to the first I can't remember the exact state of the code and have to work through it to establish what I still have to do. Not an ideal way of working but its just how it had to be done.

What else..
Well I'm fully settled into my new apartment. All my cupboards are now full with the crap I've accumulated over the years and my sink full of dirty dishes...

Christmas was spent completely away from computers, then partying at new year again left me in states which made computer operation mostly unattractive.

I also went on holiday just after new year to the Italian alps near Cortina for snowboard and had an excellent time, then came back and went straight back to Italy for work. And thats where I am now.

I guess my main reason for being away for so long was my work load has been quite heavy of late which has left little time during the day for posting on forums. I've even had little to no time to moderate at www.techspot.com so you see, it wasn't just OTC that I was away from, but my online social life as a whole.

Anyway I'm back, and will try to visit at least once a day to keep track of whats going on in the wonderful wacky world of OTC.

PS: :brow:
Broke in the new bed in my flat just before Christmas.
Unfortunately it was a young woman that my mother used to work with before she retired.. And she works in a building society that I have an account with (my mothers old work) and I had previous asked her workmate out to dinner. Why is life never simple eh!!!!

Was it a longer absence than Unc's self imposed break?
Time flys when there's loads of work to be done :(

Back