Welcome back to kuulani!

hmmmmm, they are late, if i'm not mistaken they job starts at 12:00pm (of my time)

ummm... ok ... I'm a liar ... :(

ku'u doesn't come back until tomorrow ... I went to her house this morning to wish Mie a good first baby-sitter-day and ku'u was still in her pjs... I told her she made a liar out of me :D

so, keep the thread going til tomorrow .. this time I promise .. she'll be back! :D

nalani said:
so, keep the thread going til tomorrow .. this time I promise .. she'll be back! :D

Nope, sorry. Don't believe it. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. :p

:D

kuu, sorry for not being around when you came back, i hope to get to read your posts in a few days. :)

And welcome back :headbang:

*waits patiently for ku's return hoping to see baby pics when she gets here*

Theyre off in the ocean somewhere a full 6 hours behind us in the EST zone. Don't bother looking for their presence before 2pm or so. I figure that the water cooler hen society will keep her locked down with gossip and gigggles for a good hour or so. Even then, shes sure to have a stack of work about yay high *holds hand out, palm down* and won't be able to talk to us for a day or two.

Back