Well crap

PostCode

Major contributor!
The turkey is still partially frozen on the bottom. Wife person can't get the gibblets out. Using hot water to try and unfreeze it. That thing has been in the fridge since Sunday. That's five days and it's still partially frozen. I guess we should have bought a lighter bird. This 28 pounder might be too big.

UNFREEZE DAMN IT!

Turkey
Green bean cassarole
Mashed potatoes
Homemade stuffings (portion with cranberries seperate from mine without)
Salad
Corn on da cob
Cherry pie
Pumpkin pie
Whipcream (for the pie :D )
and a bunch of other food

Whatcha all havin?

Drop it in...

Yeah, right. A 28 pound turkey being dropped into a bathtub full of water. That outta make a nice mess. :D

Its already after noon out west. When the heck were you thinking of eating?; midnight? 28 pounds takes a hell of a lot of time to cook... even in metric.

Been there, done that. Won't be doing it again......ever. Heck, I've had cats more cooperative when it came to a bath.

I don't like eating early. I'm a 7-8 kinda guy. The hot water is doing just fine though. She's got it spead open and stuffing it. :D

we're having pizza (jalapeno sauce with burger, onion, and tomato) and later pan fried pork dumplings :licklips:

*burp*
excuse me.

had turkey
candied yams
roasted garlic mashed potatoes
squash
steamed veggies
cranberry sauce

now i'm going for dessert. apple pie and carrot cake.

*waddles back downstairs*

The menu back at moms was:

turkey w/marsala gravy
red skin garlic mashed potatoes
green beans with bacon, garlic and onion
homemade cranberry compote
fresh baked sally lund bread
sour cream pound cake w/ strawberries
baked squash w/ stuffing
chicken and egg noodle stew

probably more stuff like ice cream... but I was too full to give an arse by then.

Back