well i am

freako104

going to try to quit drinking all otgether now. i drank on an empty stomach and all morning i was vomiting and had a headache. after that i decided i wasnt just going to cut back btu ill flat out try to quit. wish me luck guys

You can do it. It's almost worth it to not wake up with cotton-ball breath, and smelling like the garbage disposal unit... G'luck!

I have faith in you, Freako. In fact, maybe I could quit as well and then you could have a partner. I drank dinner again last night and that really has to stop. :s

If you ever get the urge to drink , just think of us here and our suppport, then you can laugh at us and go get a big mug.

NO, don't I'm just kidding you can stop drinking!

thanks everyone and I have some good news. last nite(the nite i made the decision to quit) one of my drinking buddies asked me to ciome down. I was ablke to not only say no thanks but i also told him I will try to quit. if i do get together wiht them it will be to watch movies and do some branidng. but no drinking :)

freako104 said:
thanks everyone and I have some good news. last nite(the nite i made the decision to quit) one of my drinking buddies asked me to ciome down. I was ablke to not only say no thanks but i also told him I will try to quit. if i do get together wiht them it will be to watch movies and do some branidng. but no drinking :)
dude...are you talking about branding? as in burning your own flesh? like...on purpose? i have tattoos and piercings but.....yeah, that's just sadistic....or is that the point? maybe that's the point....ok, carry on, dude....

yes. i havent tried it yet. but the two of them do it. they enjoy it. i only have tast myself. iw ouldnt mind trying it but id stick with tats. they look nicer

Back