Well, sumbitch

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Apparently, his wife wanted to get laid becaue she took his balls out of the freezer.

David Cameron today pledged to make Britain ‘a lot less’ tolerant towards Islamic extremists who whip up hatred against the West.
In a major speech on terrorism, the Prime Minister argued that Britain has been too ‘passive’ towards organisations and preachers who poison the minds of young Muslims.
Mr Cameron said Britain needs to be less tolerant and more judgemental when faced with ideologies that threaten the country’s basic values.

Source

if anyone volunteered it is mr. cameron from the article you referenced. you and RM seem to be digging his mojo, so i suppose you two are next in line.

i'm only the arbiter of what i think is deserving of serious consideration, not whether anyone has a right to say what they think. though i've often wished children could be conveniently muted. especially on airplanes.

say what you want, dude.

weren't you one of the ones upset about that guy who got investigated and his guns seized because he made inflammatory statements about officials? so we should protect him but not extend the same rights to others because they practice a certain religion?

let's be consistent then - the whole branch davidian thing was a victory for society! why, those people were just kooky and dangerous to our morals. eeek!

It's a cultural thing minxy.

• If you want to enjoy the cultural freedoms and untold pleasures of radical Islam, you can visit Iran or any number of places where they love that stuff.
  • If you want to experience the horrible oppressions of Judeo Christian principals you can come to the United States or Britain.
Watering down those cultures is destructive to those different cultures don't you think?

Save the cultures!!!!

i'm only the arbiter of what i think is deserving of serious consideration, not whether anyone has a right to say what they think.

hmmm. then i guess we should tell the KKK they can't spew their nonsense here.

Looks like a value judgement to me.

weren't you one of the ones upset about that guy who got investigated and his guns seized because he made inflammatory statements about officials? so we should protect him but not extend the same rights to others because they practice a certain religion?

Why, yes, that was me. Let's see how this works. A guy with (presumed) no history of violence is shut down.

A group of people with a history of extreme violence is pampered & coddled. Even their less violent brethern don't go out of their way to denounce their ideology.

You can't see a difference?

They can have all the free speech they want in their culture, their choice, over there.

You don't like Southern Democrat culture?

Back