well you all know that i work at carljrs

carls raiserd money for the Red cross, buy having people donated money, we keep track buy "red cross" sticker sneaks, i reaised my self over 300 stickers= over $300 dollars or mores, i lost count, betwen us employes the GM was hasving a contest to see who can raise the most, I won, since we ran out of stickers becaue of me, i was dong like 20 dollars on ever every 2 days, so my Prize is i get 5 days of Free meals, i aksed thje Gm, what is my prize, she wnet i did not tink abouit it yet, then i siad how about a free meal, then she said, aOk 5 days of free meals,, so i am going to be a PIG FUCk and order the 1 pound Burger with Large Frys :D :D :D

I only have the one-pounder on very rare occasions, and I weigh damn enar 280. I'd never dream of eating them five days in a row. You must be one hell of a big fat fuck.

You're such a fat fuck, Cartman, that when you walk down the street, people go, "GOD DAMN IT! THAT IS A BIG FAT FUCK!"

crystal scan said:
carls raiserd money for the Red cross, buy having people donated money, we keep track buy "red cross" sticker sneaks, i reaised my self over 300 stickers= over $300 dollars or mores, i lost count, betwen us employes the GM was hasving a contest to see who can raise the most, I won, since we ran out of stickers becaue of me, i was dong like 20 dollars on ever every 2 days, so my Prize is i get 5 days of Free meals, i aksed thje Gm, what is my prize, she wnet i did not tink abouit it yet, then i siad how about a free meal, then she said, aOk 5 days of free meals,, so i am going to be a PIG FUCk and order the 1 pound Burger with Large Frys :D :D :D

I cannot understand you....I know you are trying to make contact.....stick to mathematical formula...

paul_valaru said:
I cannot understand you....I know you are trying to make contact.....stick to mathematical formula...

OH GOOD LORD NO! He'll botch them so bad he'll make baby jesus cry!

unclehobart said:
1 pound burgers are ok so long as you have like 5-6 slices of double decker meat lovers pizza to wash it down with.
Even better with Krispy Kreme doughnuts for buns. :D

Back