Well

Djcake said:
I am Djcake :D otherwise know as Richard

Who are you? :santabng:
i'm tonks, otherwise known as...tonksy?

another canadian? it's true what they say, you know...see one and there's about zillion in the walls...welcome, er, back!

tonks said:
i'm tonks, otherwise known as...tonksy?

another canadian? it's true what they say, you know...see one and there's about zillion in the walls...welcome, er, back!

:D we are always hiding somewhere

*lol* Pretty damn fine, thank you. And yourself?

I'm about to put some pumpkin pies in the oven. :D Mmmmm, pie. And I'm bored as hell. :D

Rose said:
*lol* Pretty damn fine, thank you. And yourself?

I'm about to put some pumpkin pies in the oven. :D Mmmmm, pie. And I'm bored as hell. :D

doing good here.. just tryin to pass sometime

gotta love pie :D just not pumpkin

yeah, i'm not a big fan of pumpkin pie, either. but it was required for the holidays so i've been making test ones. it's the only pie i've ever made, so far, so now i'm making a couple for friends. :D i love making them! i just don't care for pumpkin, either.

Rose said:
yeah, i'm not a big fan of pumpkin pie, either. but it was required for the holidays so i've been making test ones. it's the only pie i've ever made, so far, so now i'm making a couple for friends. :D i love making them! i just don't care for pumpkin, either.

make some cherry pie :D

:s i dunno if i'm a fan of that, either. the husband hates cherry pie. i'm trying to find a pineapple pie recipe, which just sounds weird, because his family likes it. and maybe ooooooh!!!! I"VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apple pie!

mmmmmm

Back