Went snowboarding - now I have an owie :(

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I mean, really... what was I thinking?

I get on the board, and it's moving down the hill before my body was ready so I purposefully fall, only my feet on the board didn't wanna stop. So my front foot does a full twist/bend thing. Ow.:( I lay there, still, hoping the pain will go away. It doesn't. I get up thinking walking it off will do the trick. It doesn't.

Now my foot tingles. I can't bend my toes up and it's all swollen and icky!

So I have a bag of frozen peas on it - seems to help a little. But now that I am up (at comp) it's tingling again.

Oh bother.

Like I tell my wife, we ain't 21 anymore. I still try to do kid stuff & usually pay for it. Seems you do too.:D

get better & next time, bunny hill

any brusing? That may come later. I feel your pain. I did a nasty ankle wrecker November 14 months ago. Sounds like a classic sprain.

last time I was on a bicycle I decided to wheelie down the street, just like the old days. Skinned my knee, shoulder, elbow...dumbass:D

No.. all I have is a scarf! I wrap the sacarf around the ankle once, then put the peas on it and wrap the scarf again to hold it there.

elevate the wound above the heart at least to help prevent fluid collection. Start popping anti inflamatories. Do you have Advil, motrin? tylenol with codeine?

I have weed :D

And I'll elevate above heart... soon as I get my ass out of this chair and back on the couch...

Yeah... the pain was still there.:grumpy:

I've been elevating it. I fell down to my right, so my left foot in the front bent inwards.:(

There ya have it. Advice from a pro.:headbang:
I'd do what he says.

Peas and weed. Winning combo right there.

Back