We've lost another great performer

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Donald O'Conner has died. For those too young to remember him, he co-starred with Gene Kelly in 'Singing in the Rain'...If you've not seen it, you should... :crying4:

Squiggy said:
Donald O'Conner has died. For those too young to remember him, he co-starred with Gene Kelly in 'Singing in the Rain'...If you've not seen it, you should... :crying4:
how awful. cosmo is dead. that is one of my all time favorite movies. debbie reynolds was in it, as well.

*Sniff* :crying4: I suppose i'll have to watch Singing in the Rain now...

FunnyEggplant said:
Robert Palmer died too, didn't he? He was only 54
The sensible fonts died too, didn't they?/bashing

Squiggy said:
:crying4: Damn that is sad! Singing in the Rain is one of my all time favorite movies - and I just loved Cosmo ("make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh, don't you know all the world wants to laugh?").... :(

SexyBoo said:
:crying4: Damn that is sad! Singing in the Rain is one of my all time favorite movies - and I just loved Cosmo ("make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh, don't you know all the world wants to laugh?").... :(
thats prolly the best scene it the movie, his physical humor is amazing! but don't forget he held his own with gene kelly in the moses supposes his toeses are roses bit....but damn, didn't gene kelly have a fine ass?

Back