what´s yer favorite beer?

G

what's yer favorite beer?

cmon spill it. which beer do you like best.

i haven't had one for while butt i think those amber ales look pretty darn good :headbang:

Belgium's favourite: Jupiler (pils, 5°)
One I like best: Ciney blonde (amber, 7°)
Best beer (Holly Grale) in the world: Westvleteren 12° ... you can't touch this. :D

Man, I'll even drink Fosters if it's cold and I am wanting of some vaguely beer-tasting refreshment. :)

MuFu.

I have three:

Pilsner Urquell - Czechoslovakian, and supposedly the world's first pilsner

Corona - If you can get over thinking about it being made in Mexico out of Mexican water, and drop a lime in there' it's mighty tasty.

Miller Genuine Draft - Simply ultra smooth and light, nothing better on a hot day.

Originally posted by, well....uh....me
Corona - If you can get over thinking about it being made in Mexico out of Mexican water, and drop a lime in there' it's mighty tasty.

Sorry Luis G. but I have heard some absolute horor stories about the sanitation of the Corona bottling factory. I don't know how true it was though....the stuff never made me sick anyway.

i don't think it is true, a company that sales that quantities can not take those risks.

Originally posted by LastLegionary
Molson

American beer is like making love in a canoe...

...it is fucking close to water. ;)

Yeah, those jokes don't work anymore with the popularity of smaller breweries in America in recent history.

Sierra Nevada is quite a fine beer and much more easily found in bars than Budweiser in the area I live in.

Not to mention the growing popularity of Sam Adam's which routinely wins awards at international competition.

Looks like you might need some new material.

I don't mind Molsen one bit but both beers mentioned above are clearly superior.

I love Honey Weiss and Hefferweiss ...

and, I know I'm gonna take a lot of shit for this one, but I've grown rather fond of MGD ... I know, I know .. smack me if you want, but after my week in Milwaukee, and all the free beer we had .. and being completely surrounded by Miller products, I've developed a taste for it. It could have been a lack of choices, but I have to admit - I never woke the next morning completely hanging or felt sick at all.

Originally posted by markjs
Originally posted by, well....uh....me

Sorry Luis G. but I have heard some absolute horor stories about the sanitation of the Corona bottling factory. I don't know how true it was though....the stuff never made me sick anyway.

I read those incidents were delibrately orchestrated to bring down coronas reputation, and was proven to be an urban legend.

Back