What are you doing reading week?

Jeslek

Banned
OK so the faculty of arts students get 4 days off, my friend in the military gets the entire week off, and here I am, math and engineering student getting two days off... Anyone doing anything special? What about you Nixy? ;)

:confuse3: I work the government, if there were days off involved, I'd know about it.

you government types are down to what, 20 work days per year. after vacation, sick, personal and holiday time off....:D

23, but I'm gonna check into this Reading Week thing tomorrow. :D

Actually this coming Wednesday is Truman Day for us Missourians, State is closed. Pisses alot of people off too, cause the General pop has no clue it's even a holiday. :rofl:

He was born and raised here for one. Ok, I guess thats it. I've actually been to his boyhood home, it's in Grandview Missouri, about two miles south of where I lived in Kansas City. Interesting place.

His boyhood home was preserved as a landmark? Precocious little sonofabitch, wasn't he?

Just yanking ya.

I work my ass off at CFE doing my professional service, i was unable to work at home these last 2 days because my monitor (the borrowed one) went south.

Back