What are you in for?

So, is there a way to peek at the names on the list? Or did I miss that part?

We've not used Kazaa since purchasing a new computer in ... May I think. And all the mp3's we have are still on the old computer which isn't connected to the internet. *hopes that helps* Fucking RIAA.

In i'd say about 90% of cases where i have more than 3 songs by the same artist/band i own at least one of their CD's anyway; the only reason i know of some bands is from veiwing what songs i have from the guy im downloading from. :eh: (i have about 700songs (weak))

Not that i really care, in canada our blank CD's are taxed by the RIAA so basically they presume pyracy. So any songs i rip myself got shared. but thats it :p

Rose said:
So, is there a way to peek at the names on the list? Or did I miss that part?

We've not used Kazaa since purchasing a new computer in ... May I think. And all the mp3's we have are still on the old computer which isn't connected to the internet. *hopes that helps* Fucking RIAA.

I think it said you have to pay money to the government to get the list.

rrfield

Gah. Gotta pay money to the government for everything. Are we sure the RIAA isn't a branch of the gubment?

Maybe there is no list yet but the people who ask for the list get put on it because they must be guilty to ask for it in the first place. :D

greenfreak said:
Maybe there is no list yet but the people who ask for the list get put on it because they must be guilty to ask for it in the first place. :D

*LMAO*

The music business is changing at a rapid rate. The RIAA and their ilk need to shit or get off the pot.

Well I'd personally go into court and claim for monopoly by the RIAA not letting independant traders on say Kazaa create their own stuff. Besides which would you rather pay? nothing for £15 an album?

Back