What boat is K62 on? Anyone?

There been big Naval exercises going on since he left ,first was off our Coast and the Canadian ships were invovled in the goings on off Hawaii later.He said he'd be home by Sept ,but I'm not sure if he'll be going the Panama canal route or simply flying home once its over.I did see him post a couple of weeks ago over at HWC.

Hey guys.

The ship that I was on stuck pretty close to the coast as we were training junior officers. We went up near Alaska, down to Seattle for the "Sea Fair". The Americans treated us great. A bunch of us did a run down town Seattle in our "whites". I never bought a drink all night (although many thought we were American at first) The girls loved it too.

Us sailing with American ships.
DSC_0002Medium.jpg

Off the coast of Vancouver Island?
IMG_1587Medium.jpg

Moi taking his turn as upper deck sentry.
IMG_1574Medium.jpg

Home for a bit, then off to Halifax. :D

Well yeah...but guys don't make passes on (or buy drinks for) girls in ugly shapless uniforms.

K62 said:
Moi taking his turn as upper deck sentry.

As long as you're not near Yemen, sentry duty on ship has got to be boring. Can you shoot at dolphins & other assorted endangered fishys?

Nah, they frown on that. Although there was plenty of Orcas around.

I watched part of white squall the other day...I dunno about in Canada but some guy in that movie got discharged for shooting a Dolphin.

haha I remember that movie.

Discharging the weapon for ANY reason is a huge deal.
Firing at a whale would equal a good long stay at club ED I would suspect.

Back