What do YOU do for thrills?

markjs

Banned
I don't mean sexual....though thats a thread one of you sickos could start.....Anyway what yanks yer crank? For me one of the biggest things is riding motorcycles. I just got one for the first time in a while and I'm loving it. Its not much but its an old beter that runs and she'll do 85+ which is fast enough to die at. I used to have big bikes that did 180MPH and such but I don't need that anymore. Anyways my new machine is a slightly beat black version of this:

feb11_info_75cl360.jpg

155 onthe m25? don't believe you, that thing is the biggest car-park inteh uk. 15.5mph i can believe ;)

as for me, i get a buzz from design that's more addictive than crack :D

i went through there at about 4am on one christmas eve, it seemed busy then :eek: well, busy compared to the tractor traffic out onthe a14 back home :D

true, i left bristol at 2am to avoid any bad traffic. stop on the m11 and home by 7, not bad given it's an old polo

we came back from kent in may one sunday and hit a 2mile tailback at about j8. it took an hour to go a mile and then we still weren't off the motorway.

a big smash had taken out all four lanes, everything was coming off and being diverted. when we got back on at j10 the road was dead clear, very spooky.

i was worried for a while that a parking attendant would come by dom joly style and tell me i couldn't park here.

i did read most of a sunday times though :D

Probably the fastest I have ever gone was a touch over 140MPH outrunning a Washington State Patrol car on a Yamaha Maxim 750. I had this totally hot babe on the back. She showed me the definition of bad girl that night. Must have been the wild ride excited her.

my cousin's a biker, i think he got up to 150 odd on a cbr-600. he said it could've gone faster but he was quite scared by then, and hadn't brought spare trousers :D

*edit - where's toolbox when you need him? that boy's a biker, he's got some great pics :)

Originally posted by markjs
Probably the fastest I have ever gone was a touch over 140MPH outrunning a Washington State Patrol car on a Yamaha Maxim 750. I had this totally hot babe on the back. She showed me the definition of bad girl that night. Must have been the wild ride excited her.

cops still looking for you?:D

about all the fun i have is visiting this message board. other than that, i don't have any fun.

At 150MPH (or close) the wind drag on your helmet pulls your head back...it feels like the helmet will rip off or you will be launched head first off the bike. Back in those days I had nerves of steel. I could never do it now.

i like rpgs(the pen and paper kind),video games,movies,books,flirting,b/d/s/m(i know you said nothing sexual but there are s/m clubs here that i go to),music(very heavily into music),work,watch some tv,siwm,bodysurgf when at beach,hanging out with friends, visiting this jjr512 and xibase to see whats new,concerts,and clubs. and oh yea sex :D sorry had to put that there as a joke. but i do enjoy that too

Originally posted by markjs

damn.......i need a bike

Back