What Do YOU Do with Yer Pennies?

75renegade

I got jar that I pitch mine into each eve. Otherwise, I donate to the local fuel station...........ya know, "need a penny, take one, have one, leave one" an' all.

Mostly, I consider receivin' 'em more like receivin' some kinda foot fungus.......I mean my jar is gettin' too full!

(Yeah I know Meijer has a penny covertin' machine, but who wants to bother?)

What do you do?:)

same thing as the rest of my coins. put em into a bag in my room and at some point when theres enough i go to a coin star and turn em into bills and usually go shopping for cds or collectable card games. or mags usually one of the three though i also use em for mage knights.

One time I grinded the face off a Nickel using a piece of concrete (bored in 4th grade recess)

i quite like the jar... i had this big-ass chupa chups tin that i'd been putting the pennies in for years, it was about 3/4 full and at a guess probably weighed 25 kilos (which is apparently 55 pounds)

it was great... the history, the tin, the sheer volume... beautiful...

but then i moved house and there wasn't room in the car for it... all got given away... which i guess was the best thing - it probably bought a good chunck of the church's roof.... but i'm still sad i didn't even get to keep the tin

Rusty and keep all our spare change at the end of the day in an old apple juice bottle. It's our engagement ring fund. ;)

Actually, when it's almost full, we take it to the supermarket and cash it in, then put it in the savings account.

Back