what do you do?

kuulani

A friend just called to ask me what time I'll be home tonight so that she can drop by and give me my christmas gift ...

I didn't get her anything.

So what do I do, run out and get her something on my way home ... or simply accept her gift with nothing in return?

wow .. you suck, ku'u :D

You know, I still have to get Manai's and Paka's gifts! :eek:

who is coming to drop off a gift? Maybe I have something under the tree you can give ...

Have you ever exchanged presents with your friend before? If so, I probably would run out. If not, I might explain that I didn't realize that we were exchanging presents. But I probably would run out anyway, at the thought of having an uncomfortable conversation like that. :D

You know, I thought we didn't exchange gifts ... but now that I think about it, I think we do exchange gifts *bitchslaps self* oops!!

empty's good, stick a candle in it and hey presto.

or buy some cheap white wine and dig out the soda stream for budget champagne :D

Get her something retarded from Walgreens. Bet she won't be bringing a present next year. :D

I remember you getting her something last year ...

I'm gonna run to Hana Hou during lunch to look for something for Lopaka. I also have to get to the post office and express mail that video to my aunty folks in Texas ... then there's Manai's stuff .. and I have to go to Music Exchange to look for an ukulele ... WILL THE MADNESS NEVER END??? :D

Squiggy said:
Just answer the door naked and sweaty...She'll probably leave without a word....

nope ... that wouldn't work .. that's how ku'u answers the door everyday ...

:D

nalani said:
Squiggy said:
Just answer the door naked and sweaty...She'll probably leave without a word....

nope ... that wouldn't work .. that's how ku'u answers the door everyday ...

:D
You mean she always does that?!?!?!?!?

She told me that's how she answered the door just for me!!

:(

kuulani said:
:rofl:

Q, we don't even have a Walgreens for me to get her something retarded :tardbang:
hmmm, they must carry that talking bass you hang on the wall somewhere:headbang:

Back