what happens when ash cleans.

BlurOfSerenity

i was cleaning my bathroom.
i'm gross; it's a very messy bathroom.
i got all of the clothes out of it, and the empty shampoo bottles, and the shoes, and the towels.
i found mold damage on stuff near the bathtub. i had to hand-wash a shirt, wash the rug, and throw away countless papers. things were rusty there, too. metal coat-hangers, etc.
i put all the books and magazines in the all too-neglected magazine rack.
i picked up a lot of trash. one and a half trashbags's worth.
and then, i found the spiders. spiders, in my bathroom. little tiny barely-visible ones. and two bigger ones. needless to say, they all were exterminated. i wonder what the fuck they eat in there. other spiders? there are no other bugs, i fear.
but yeah. i swept like a crazy motherfucker, my bathroom is SO swept.
and i am SO done for now.
the end, for now.
i'll update later, every time i get sick of cleaning and give up for the while.

i'll do that tomorrow. (by this point, i guess that classifies as Later. )
after i do that, i'll mop.
and then i'll be done.

but before that, i have to : clean the sink, clean the mirror, beat one of the rugs, wash the door (it's quite dirty).....

:(

I soooo could not let my bathroom get that dirty. I'm obsessed with neatness.

i "gave the latrine a good once-over", as unc put it... in fact, i gave it a twice-over, too , and i cleaned the sink. i washed the bottles and such that were around the sink, cos they'd gotten that old-stuck-on dust on them. i wiped the edge of the tub (the tub can't be seen into, with the shower curtain pulled, so i'll mess with that some other day), hell, i even washed the door. it was VERY dirty.
my dad is mopping the floor as we speak. (i am very bad at mopping).
soft scrub antibacterial with bleach is my favorite cleaning product. is, and pretty much always has been. the bleach cuts right thru stains, it's scrubby, and it's antibacterial, so you know it's killing germs.

my dad just came into the room, "your life's work looks great, ash! :)" he said. "thank you! :D" i replied. he just turned on the fan in there, i think he may be done, now.

wootness. HELLYEAH!

that sounds really minging.

ming ming ming.

mingtastic even.

hit with a chonging mingstick.

yak.

RecklessLeper said:
no it doesn't....

you just don't know what elbow grease is these days...

:rolleyes: :D

Elbow grease? Oh yes that's what you poor slobs who haven't got steam cleaners have to do isn't it?

Mine's got a attachment for everything - and I mean EVERYTHING! - everything shines like a new pin these days for the minimum of effort.

Need to clean the sink - steam it! Need to clean the loo - steam it! Need to clean the cooker - steam it! Need to clean the carpet - steam it! Need to clean the curtains - steam them! Need to clean the windows - you guessed it - steam them!

No nasty substances, kills bacteria and is environmentally friendly.

Get with it, get modern... get a steam cleaner! :D

Shit! I sound like a flaming advert! :lol:

Back