What kind of kitchen sink do you have?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Inspired by this post, I figured I'd bring in the kitchen sink since it's the only thing we haven't had a thread about yet. :D

Mine's a metal one, two sections. One of them is a dish washing kinda sink cause the drain holes are only big enough to fit water and small bits of food. The other has a garbage disposal thingie that works a little too well. We've lost many a spoons/forks/knives in it, and those we haven't lost were too wounded to continue.

LOL! It was the chaotic nature of these boards that teased me into signing up.....and this is just the icing on the kebab, you folks will post about anything! :D

MY Sink: Single bowl, two taps (hot and cold), one draining board, one hole, one plug for the hole, one chain attached to the plug, made from stainless steel it is decorated with washing up liquid and brillo pad accesories :D

Oh yeah, forgot about the taps. It's one tap with a swivel handle to change to hot or cold, which you raise to turn the water on. There's also a sprayer that sits in a hole in the sink that has a long hose so you can pull it out and spray little annoying 7 and 8 year olds with it.

fury said:
There's also a sprayer that sits in a hole in the sink that has a long hose so you can pull it out and spray little annoying 7 and 8 year olds with it.

Ever do the "magic tape trick?" :D

:laugh: we used to do that at the corps. Some people didn't take it so well. We also did the saran-wrap on the toilet trick.

Two bowls, stainless steel, single tap, sprayer, garbage disposal.

What is this 'magic tape trick' you speak of?

turn the faucet off, take a piece of tape and tape the handle of the hose nozzle. Point it towards the middle of the sink. The next time someone turns it on, they get sprayed with water. :D

:D

Everyone in our family used to really hit the handle upwards to turn it on. Water came out in full force. They soon learned, because the faster you hit the handle, the further the water goes. :D

Back