What they won't do for Money

Winky

No wait that should be:
what won't they do for money?

np1.jpg

No, I don't think so. She played in a old movie I know....she wants to be a hitman/woman, she gets connected to this hitman guy and they live in this little apartment, something about wherever he goes he takes this plant???
Oh what the heck is name of it???

Cannot believe she shaved her head?!?!

:crying4: No Natalie whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :crying4:

now she looks like Demi "get me tits out for a dollar" Moore when she was in GI Jane

In an alternate timeline where Germany won World War II and Great Britain is now a facist state, a masked vigilante known only as "V" conducts guerrilla warfare against the government. When he rescues a normal young woman(Portman), she joins his struggle against the forces of oppression...

Turn off brain... shove popcorn into mouth...

Ha - I knew I was wrong as soon as I posted. It was some local celebs that did summin about the cancer stuff.

tonksy said:
it's just hair. it grows back.

Seriously, and if you can pull it off, why not for a good cause. I could never pull off shaving my head, so you wouldn't catch me dead doing it.

i'd do it. hell...i don't have much to shave. i might feel different if i had lovely, long tresses.

unclehobart said:
In an alternate timeline where Germany won World War II and Great Britain is now a facist state, a masked vigilante known only as "V" conducts guerrilla warfare against the government. When he rescues a normal young woman(Portman), she joins his struggle against the forces of oppression...

Turn off brain... shove popcorn into mouth...

Didn't Robert Harris already do that with Fatherland? Fantastic story.

Mare said:
No, I don't think so. She played in a old movie I know....she wants to be a hitman/woman, she gets connected to this hitman guy and they live in this little apartment, something about wherever he goes he takes this plant???
Oh what the heck is name of it???

The Professional, with jean reno (fromthe makers of le femmme nikita)

Back