What would happen?

Raven

Annoying SOB
What do you reckon would happen if we all got together and met IRL? How would everyone act around each other? Would sn's or IRL names be used? Would the mass orgies and flirtations continue? Interesting thought

Oh boy, if that happened then my plan would finally be complete. :evil:

Muhahahahhahah

steweygrrrr said:
What do you reckon would happen if we all got together and met IRL? How would everyone act around each other? Would sn's or IRL names be used? Would the mass orgies and flirtations continue? Interesting thought

I posted to a Lexx BBS for a few years. Every year, while the show was on, and one final time after it was over, there would be a get-together in Halifax, Nova Scotia, a convention really, with the fans, actors, and other Lexx staff. When we all meet IRL, we basically use online names, like Cam, because that is the way you know the person. The innuendo toned down a bit, but we were all still nuts :) And once the alcohol started flowing...
But nope, sorry stew, no orgies. :)
And I still chat with, and meet up IRL with a lot of the people I met on that BBS and its IRC chatroom over the years. Made some good friends I plan on keeping :)
Oh, I almost forgot, I actually met Mr.Bishop through a local BBS about...erm...9 years ago now. And we have mutually tolerated each others existence ever since. ;)

steweygrrrr said:
:rofl4: I like that one! Even though we are a multinational kinda place do you reckon it'd ever happen?

At the Lexx cons, there were people from Canada, the US, Sweden, Australia, England, Scotland and Germany...I think that's it. And there was just a fan get together in Sweden last month, with some people flying in from California, Germany and Scotland.

So yeah, why the hell not? :)

I'd use their nicknames to call them IRL, ohhh we would get drunk for sure :beerbang:

Nixy said:
You wouldn't wanna do a meet and greet Rose?

I dunno. I think it'd be fun. A lot of fun. But I'd probably freak out and not go, even if the plans were made.

I'd be nice I promise! like I said im a lot diff IRL. Even though Im comfortable with you here I may not be in IRL cos its a lot easier for to say things here cause I can think about what I wanna say a bit more....

But itd still be very cool

Yeah, I felt VERY nervous before meeting Squiggy and Les (my first time meeting people from online). Then when I met up with Chris it wasn't as bad. I was a little nervous but that is to be expected. I think if I had PLANNED the meeting (like date and time) I would have been more nervous but I was talking to him on Tues, said I was going to IKEA, he asked which, I told him, he said that was SO close to him and asked if I wanted company. So, I said yes and less than an hour later I had met him :)

Physical evidence? He appeared to be stinking up the SB yesterday/this morning :lloyd:

anyways I'd be up for it.

steweygrrrr said:

i prefer to be called Eric in real life. the mass orgie would most likely happen.(we better start planninga BIG get together) and im really shy so it might take me a while to open up since i get nervous around new people.

Back