What would you do?

Jeslek

Banned
There is a saying that goes, "A best friend will help you bury a body." Now I was just wondering. Suppose your best friend makes a mistake and kills someone. Accidently or otherwise. You are the only person that knows about it. What would you do?

I'd convince him to go to the authorities and explain his situation. An accidental killing is manslaughter, he could be out in a few years. An accidental killing where you bury the body and try to cover it up will usually get you Murder 2 at least.

Actually, the saying is: friends help you move....real friends help you move bodies.

I'd help my friend out!! Well if they get caught, I'd make sure it's made clear that I had NOTHING to do with it! :angel:

True true, but it's a hypothetical question. So hypothetically, I would know about it, but I would make it clear with my friend that if they get caught, they say I have nothing to do with it. ;) </wuss>

Well, since he (or she) already told you, they're a blabbermouth who's eventually gonna feel the need to tell someone else.

Worse, they're gonna say it was you who did it.

Back