What's going on in your town?

Mare

It's early but.....Happy 4th of July All!!!

So, what's going on in your town?
Fire works here on the 3rd.....and just hang out with my cutie pie and boys!

tons on here for Canada Day today - Big fair on the waterfront, Downtown is shut off for Promenade Days - stores and vendors have booths open for blocks and blocks, and fireworks tonight.

We gots sparklers and glow-bracelets so we're all set :eyemouth:

Just had the Trafalgar day celebrations, 3 months early. The French brought their massive aircraft carrier "charles de gaulle". The royal marines played "always look on the bright side of life". You can't beat Anglo - french relations :lol2:

Watching a History Channel 6 part special about the Revolution & being amused that Clinton has been a long term problem ;)

"Washington was deeply affected by the dissatisfaction of his men, and harbored pessimistic thoughts about winning the war without greater support from an indifferent citizenry and in ineffectual Congress". :lol: The more things change...

Par-tay in mah front yard (2nd annual)
water slide for the Kids Cotton candy machine and snow cone maker.
Two grills running Brats Ribs burgers & beer!
Tunes & Karaoke
Misters and a tent (also gots the 50 year old shade tree).

I've got the grass in tip top shape

Come on Barby, let's go party

grass.JPG

Gonz said:
Watching a History Channel 6 part special about the Revolution & being amused that Clinton has been a long term problem ;)

"Washington was deeply affected by the dissatisfaction of his men, and harbored pessimistic thoughts about winning the war without greater support from an indifferent citizenry and in ineffectual Congress". :lol: The more things change...

Is this a wood for the trees issue?

Normally, we have a big fireworks show just outside of town. This year, the county is under a burn ban, so no fireworks. It is just way too dry to run the risk.

Winky said:
Big ol' Fireworks display

Where the hell did Steel Indian School Park come from? Did somebody's house burn down? Never heard of it...

judging by the looks of the sky and the way the trees are bending over, what's goin on in our town could be a tornado :eek:

Yeah Gonz the "Indian School" there next to the VA hospital
ya know on Indian School road and Central, it got taken over by the State or the city or sumthin' .

Haven't a clue what the Steele is all about.

They had some outrageous number of people over there
last Fourth.

The joke is that the ‘nam Vets with PTSD
will wig out when the fireworks start. “INCOMING” !!!

Just got back from the fireworks. It's like 10 degrees out there. It was 35 when I went to bed last night. Holy shit my hands are numb and my teeth are chattering! :errrr:

But it was a fantastic show, we were straight in front of the barge they set em off from so it looked just super, they were coming straight at us in the end. w00t and all that rot.

Nothing here. Just a lot of cops busting people for having fireworks, drinking underage, and lots of being bored.

I might try to get a nap in. That's about it for the excitement.

I managed to slip and sprain the shit out of my left ankle on the way to do the fireworks, so I missed the show. I'm also currently having trouble walking.

Whee.

PrincessLissa said:
Nothing here. Just a lot of cops busting people for having fireworks, drinking underage, and lots of being bored.

I might try to get a nap in. That's about it for the excitement.
and the baby is...and your daughter thinks...about the baby? and......

Back