whats up again it i FRIDAY

:D :evilcool: today i took my drving test my written one i missed 12 and i can only miss 6 to pass :crying4: . and i got a haircut, and went to fuddrckers for lunch and i got a 2/3 pound burger it was very good :swing:

crystal scan said:
:D :evilcool: today i took my drving test my written one i missed 12 and i can only miss 6 to pass :crying4: . and i got a haircut, and went to fuddrckers for lunch and i got a 2/3 pound burger it was very good :swing:

You don't get to miss one when you're driving. Smarten up, and learn this shit.

It really isn't that hard to miss none. I beleive all it takes is breathing.

Professur said:
At least you could spell.

For the most part, my spelling was horrible. In Welcome Altron v1, it was as bad as crystal scan. It gradually improved but is still pretty bad by the time I got banned for the first time. In mid-late 2003 I got my spelling together and now I think I'm pretty damn good at it.

Altron said:
For the most part, my spelling was horrible. In Welcome Altron v1, it was as bad as crystal scan. It gradually improved but is still pretty bad by the time I got banned for the first time. In mid-late 2003 I got my spelling together and now I think I'm pretty damn good at it.

You are a good speller now :). You've also gotten the fact that as humans we use capitals and punctutation...even on the internet. That is more than I can say for MANY MANY people I have run into online (not necessarily on this board).

Also, atleast your antics were more than likely mostly due to that fact that you were so young at the time...he doesn't have that as an excuse :D

I used to eat at Fuddrucker's in Tucson a lot. It was great. We had one here for a while and the burgers weren't very good (I couldn't believe it either) and the service was horrible. :shrug:

It varies place to place. The one on Powers Ferry has declined to barely passable, but the one at perimeter rocks.

Back