Votes: 6 31.6%
  • up to 4 Mb

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • over 4 Mb

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
New poll =) Just because we have so many new members. How fast are you connected to the internet? :)

Removed, as it can be regarded as a personal insult, and was reported to me as such by the maker of this thread - Justintime.Would calling him a crybaby be considered a personal insult?

uh huh, if he complains :D - Justin

ok, just checking :D

you'd be paying quite a few hundred dollars a month if not more for a 10mbit connection, is why i'm sure :laugh: Thats roughly close to 1.5MB/sec. If theres a way to see your modem diagnostics via http or some program, you can check stuff such as connection to internet speed and signal strength etc..

I'm on a military network at the university of Alaska Fairbanks and i do pay out the ass. It's called tuition & rent.

wow, impressive! wish it was so cheap here, but still hes likely connected via a modem to LAN card and the speed between those 2 is 10mbit. Hexploit, the LAN card is a 10mbit one yes?

ah, did'nt see the military part, must be a LAN and hes got internet through it, with the internet capped to 1.5mbit.

It's 10mbit lan and i can believe it's capped at 1.5 since i haven't been able to reach beyond that even from my server. Still awefully damn sweet though.

I read somewhere that the U pays like $20,000 a month to the military for this connection. I simply can't live without it any more.

Back